Day 12 Tesla Ruby Visits Yates Mill and Rides the Rainbow Road

The cubby drawer mentioned in this video can be found here.

Today Ruby and I drove to Historic Yates Mill County Park. Yates Mill is reasonably close to my home, so it wasn't a long trip. I talked in the car about a variety of subjects including the sun visor, cubby drawer, and the speed limit database. I walked the 1 mile Mill Pond Trail around the pond and over to the mill taking lots of interesting pictures and video along the way.

After dinner, the boys and I took our usual Tae Kwon Do class. On the way home, Joey asked to do the Rainbow Road Easter Egg, and I said sure. It's pretty cool and the background song, which unfortunately I can't play on YouTube, is way cool (Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper).

Tomorrow is Tuesday shopping day!

Comments