Day 13 Tesla Ruby Shops with the Girls!




Guess what day it is? Well, it's Tuesday, and Tuesday is shopping day with Michelle. I always look forward to our girls' day out and even more so now that we can take my Model X, Ruby. We did our usual stopping at Guardian Angel Thrift in Fuquay and Apex before eating lunch and grocery shopping at Whole Foods in Cary. The weather was nice today, and I was feeling spunky. There may have been a good bit of singing to the awesome 80's streaming channel while driving. The chime to indicate that I was speeding may have gone off a few times, and of course I slowed down immediately. We found some good bargains and enjoyed our lunch. I also survived my first full day using regenerative braking. With summer break starting for our kids this Friday, Ruby's adventures are going to switch over to more kid focused activities. Those will be a lot of fun too!

Guardian Angel Thrift recently opened an online store. Check them out and get a deal for yourself while helping to raise money for Alzheimer's research.

Comments