Day 14 Tesla Ruby Connects with the Amazon Echo Show

This morning, we took an alternate route to school and stopped to pick up Joey's friend, Emma. She wanted to catch a ride in the Tesla, and I was happy to oblige. It was our first experience in the carpool line opening up both falcon wing doors. I was glad that I didn't fumble the sequence of getting everyone out of the car smoothly

I was back at Guardian Angel Thrift in Fuquay today taking more pictures for their online store catalog. I enjoy it, and it's for a good cause. We worked on women's clothes today including some formals.

I got home with just a few minutes to spare to meet the boys at the bus stop. They can walk, but they give me a thumbs up when I meet them.

Ruby's permanent plate came today, but I really want to order a vanity/special plate. I'll try to do that tomorrow. The required property tax payment should have cleared by then.

Today was also the day that the Amazon Echo Show arrived for everyone who had preordered it. I am even more impressed then I thought I would be. In the video, Johnny and I completed the set-up and then demonstrated some cool capabilities including using the My Tesla skill and searching for many of the Tesla YouTubers (Transport Evolved, Tesla Kim, Tesla Bjorn Nyland, Now You Know with Zac and Jesse, and Ben at Teslanomics) and putting up some of their videos on the Show.

I'm worn out. It's been non-stop this week, and tomorrow we have Joey's middle school 8th grade graduation to attend. I can't believe I have a kid that's going to be in high school in the fall. Wow!

Comments