Day 15 Tesla Ruby Drives to Joey's Graduation



Today was the day. Joey graduated from the 8th grade. School is also over for the summer. Joey looked great in his suit. I can't wait to compare today's photos with his high school graduation in 4 years not that I'm rushing the time away.

Also included in the video... I dropped Johnny off at school and then headed to Home Depot to pick up a foam cannon and then to Wal-Mart. Don wants to try out the foam cannon for washing Ruby. The foam cannon we purchased ended up not fitting on our power washer and as of this typing Don has also ordered a new power washer. I'll cover that in a later video along with a demonstration.

We took Tae Kwon Do tonight. I ended with plugging in Ruby and showing a picture of my cat Night Time snuggled up to me while I worked on this video.

Comments

  1. What was your lense and camera body set-up for photo of the Grey Heron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Canon 70D body and was using a Sigma 150-600 contemporary lens. Many of the other stills were from a Canon G7X Mark II.

      Delete

Post a Comment