Day 6 Tesla Ruby Goes Shopping


I typically go shopping with my friend, Michelle, on Tuesdays. We go to our favorite thrift store, Guardian Angel, looking for bargains and then head to Whole Foods for lunch and groceries. Today was the first day making this trip with Ruby. I wasn't worried about fitting all our purchases in, but still, I wanted to see how it would go. I was prepared with towels and a cargo bin (http://amzn.to/2rBil9g). Well, things worked out fine, and we got Ruby loaded up just fine.

We got extra exercise today parking Ruby where she was safe far away from the store entrances. We are also working hard not to have spills, scratches, scuffs, or any other marks on Ruby. Obviously we want to try to keep her looking new for as long as possible.

We had a problem with Ruby not shutting down properly last night. It seemed like the driver detection sensor was malfunctioning. I was out of the car, but Ruby acted like I was still inside. We talked with Tesla support, and they were helpful. The problem wasn't fixed, but it's gone away now. We'll continue to monitor. I can drive the car even when the problem occurs, I just have to do extra steps to shut down the car and lock up.


Comments