Day 8 Tesla Ruby Stays Cool Cabin Overheat Protection



I love being able to control functions of our Model X from my phone. The setting I find most interesting is the cabin climate. We carry a lot of electronics with us, and in the summer, I worry about them melting if they get left in the car. With the Tesla, I can use Cabin Overheat Protection to keep the car from getting over 105 degrees. Today, I monitored the cabin air temperature while I worked at Guardian Angel Thrift taking pictures for their online store.  As expected, the temperature stayed under 105. It ranged from 101 - 104 over the 4 hour period. And, when I was ready to leave, I was able to turn on the climate control system and cool the car down to 70 degrees. Cool! I also have on Cabin Preconditioning which is learning our driving time habits and working to turn on the climate control system when it thinks we need it.

Guardian Angel Thrift is a non-profit that collects money for Alzheimer's Research in NC.  So far, they have collected 2,200,000. Wow! You can help them raise more money for research by shopping their online store.
https://www.gat-itnow.com/



Comments