Day 27 Tesla Ruby Girls' Shopping Day

Tuesday is shopping day! That's right, Tuesday is the day I meet with Michelle to shop at Guardian Angel Thrift in Fuquay and Apex and then on to Whole Foods in Cary to grocery shop.  We had a great day going strong from 10am - 3:30PM. We drive 36.2 miles at an average of 427 watts/mile.



We always find bargains, and today was no exception. We also had an enjoyable lunch at Whole Foods.

I used AutoPilot quite a bit between Fuquay and Apex talking to Michelle's daughter, Ariel, about how it worked. I love when the kids are interested.

Cabin Overheat Protection seemed to let the car get too hot today. It climbed over 104 up to 107 while we were in GA Fuquay. This is the second time I've seen it get too hot. The other day is climbed up to 114.

My suspension settings are still changing to Very High every time I go to GA. I keep resetting it to Low...3 times now.


Comments