Day 29 Tesla Ruby Click, Click, Shop, Shop

I was busy taking pictures today at Guardian Angel Thrift The their online store. That keeps me inside for most of the day. We shot over 60 groupings of clothes. That could include a top, bottom, and jewelry which creates over 10 pictures per group. In other words, I took over 600 photos in 4 hours today. Whew!

When I finished at GA, I ran over to Wal-Mart for cat food. I ran out of their favorite food. Oops! Thankfully they had the food I wanted. Unfortunately, I got rained on walking back to the car. Soaked...drenched...not happy especially when the trunk refused to close apparently due to the rain blowing in making the sensor think something was in the way.

To make matters worse, I picked up bubble gum on my shoe at WM and it got on my floor mat. I am so glad we installed the all weather mats from Tesla.com. The gum should be relatively easy to remove from them. I put my Croc sandal in the freezer in a Ziploc bag. Fingers crossed.

I also went to my TKD class. Michelle and her family take class with us on a regular basis, and it sure helps to have a friend their.

The car popped up a screen informing me that it wants to put on a software update tonight. I sure hope it has an Autopilot update! Can't wait to see the details tomorrow morning.

Comments