Day 34 Tesla Ruby Shopping With Mom's Helper

Tuesday is shopping day. This week, Johnny accompanied me. We went to Guardian Angel Thrift Apex and then on to Whole Foods in Cary. We had a good time shopping and enjoyed a nice lunch together.

We drove down a street in Apex that hard gorgeous Crepe Myrtles in bloom. Johnny got a couple of books to read at GA, and I got some potpourri. I love creating vases with interesting shapes, colors, and fragrances.

At Whole Foods Johnny enjoyed Hawaiian pizza, and I had avocado cucumber sushi.

Ruby self presented her doors when I went out this morning and throughout the day. However, she kept on alarming to an object off the front passenger side. STOP she said. Nothing was there. The sensors were not dirty but I used a microfiber towel to wipe them anyway. Still the error. I called Tesla Support and talked to someone in CA and then to someone at the Service Center in Raleigh. I take her in Monday to try to fix the issues.

Ego self-propelled mower


Comments

Post a Comment