Day 35 Tesla Ruby On the Road Again

Today was another full day on the road again. It started with a trip to the pediatrician for both boys and then over to Wal-Mart to pick up a few...um...essentials. I was home for a bit where I helped a harmless rat snake get back into the thick woods away from Panther cat who had taken an interest in him. I took off to take Johnny's trombone rental back and to go to my chiropractor. I also tried to get some shirts embroidered for the boys for their new school. I struck out there.

Back at home, the new power meter came from eBay and Don reworked his meter box and got our test set-up. This video includes pictures of how he constructed the meter box. On a very short comparison, the digital and analog meters are matching closely. We plan to collect data for several more days, though.

Comments