Day 36 Tesla Ruby Kicks With the Best of Them

Thursdays are quite routine with me taking pictures at Guardian Angel Thrift for their online store. They have a lot of wonderful new or gently used women's and children's clothes plus books and jewelry. New items are being added all the time, and remember the proceeds all go to Alzheimer's research. GA was started when a family lost a member to Alzheimer's. It's a great small town, family run nonprofit. I'm glad to contribute to the cause. Thank you for letting me make that plug. The online store is new, and it is critical to get out the word that they are even there.

I had a salad and a quick nap before going back out to taekwondo. I did a time lapse of the second half of the class. Johnny has on the green shirt. I'm in the short pants. It just worked out that the boys and I ended up far away from the camera. Oh well. I'll do it again another day.

Back at home, the cats were cute, and Don headed out on his run.

Don is monitoring the car tonight during charging with the dashcam trying to get a feel for how much heat the car is giving off and how often the fan comes on during charging.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3JVh8VgvfPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comments