Day 39 Tesla Ruby and the Legendary Battle

The first two Legendary Pokémon have been released! Joey and I went out midday in search of a Raid Battle for Articuno and Lugia. We weren't very successful with out first Articuna battle on Main Street Fuquay near Stick Boy Bakery. We tried to fight with just 3-4 people and that just wasn't enough. We caught up with another group in Holly Springs where we were successful in battling and capturing Lugia. How exciting. The folks there were interested in the fact that I was vlogging and in the Tesla. Cool! Joey and I stopped at Hook and Cleaver in Fuquay and got some bacon burgers (bacon in with the burger).

 After Johnny got home, I took him out to search for Articuno again. We found a battle in Holly Springs...but problem...I didn't bring Joey or his phone. Don to the rescue. He brought Joey over in the xB. Joey and Johnny were successful in getting him. I was not. Boo hoo. We found yet another battle on the way home. Same result. J&J got him, and I didn't. Oh well. Better luck tomorrow.

The burgers were great!

Don includes our weekly metrics at the end of the video too.

Comments