Day 41 Tesla Ruby Shop & Go

Tuesday is what? Shopping day. We get a farm delivery to Whole Foods on Tuesdays, and that keeps us going on such a regular schedule. We aren't near Guardian Angel Apex except when we go to Whole Foods, so we always stop there as well. However, today, we got sidetracked on our way out. We came across a Pokemon Go Lugia raid battle and stopped to help other Mystic players. Then we went to another Articuna raid battle so I could try to finally catch one. And, catch one I did. I feel so bad for players out there that have fought a lot more battles than me and still don't have one.

Johnny and I did go into GA Apex and shop but it was later than usual. I found a few cute things. Always worth going in.

We were quite hungry by the time we got to Whole Foods. I had pizza and Johnny had the buffet. I was more in the mood for Chinese:-) We got everything we needed filling nearly two buggies in bags on the way out. I try to only go to the store once a week, so the one order is just, well, big. Everything fit in Ruby just fine, though.

Back at home, we unloaded and I collapsed for a nap. I love being busy, but when I sit still, I'm out.

After dinner, I wanted to try a sunset time lapse. I have a Canon G7X Mark II as my main VLOG camera, and it does them easily. However, in low light, it lightened up the video quite a good bit without me wanting it to. Thankfully WeVideo let me fix that. I got some good still shots too.

Nothing much going on Pokemon wise in Fuquay this evening...just as well.

Tomorrow I'm over a GA taking pics for the online store again. I'm a day early this week as I have other activities going on on Thursday.

Moth in today's video.


Comments