Day 45 Tesla Ruby Vanity Plate Revealed

We stayed up until 2am watching YouTuber coverage of the Model 3 delivery. Thus, I was dragging a bit today.

We liked what we saw but were a tad confused at first as to why Elon didn't provide a lot of detail. Later we learned that Electrek had many of the particulars, and then Motor Trend had tons of glossy pictures.

Our decision points are comfort getting into and out of the vehicle and what the delivery date would be which coincides with when we can use a second ta credit. As soon as we can sit in one:-)

Johnny and I went to Guardian Angel and Wal-Mart today. I wasn't looking to buy a couch today, but they had an awesome Lazy Boy dual green reclining coach. Johnny sat in it, and the rest is history. We bought it to replace the old recliners that the boys had in their gaming room. Don came up and brought it home and then he and Joey moved out the old recliners and the new couch in.

Johnny also found quite the collection of Pokemon cards. Boy was he excited. I think it was good birthday karma.

Don has my dashcam configured to take time lapse photos when the car is just sitting still for a long period. Unfortunately, the mount was bumped and the dash was taking up too much of the picture today. Still, I included one time lapse while Ruby was at Wal-Mart.

When Johnny got the mail, he found that my new license plate had finally come. Took 30 days. Don put it on right away. I am so pleased.

Comments