Day 47 Tesla Ruby Get 'Er Done

DDPai M6 Plus Dashcam Link

Today was one of those days where instead of having fun we got a ton of chores done. We just had to stop and get 'er done! I helped Johnny go through his school back pack from last year and to refill it with the requested supplies for this school year. I need to do the same thing with Joey.

I gave both boys a hair cut. Past due and just in time for the start of school next week. Joey was thrilled...not.

I also vacuumed, made bacon, cooked breakfast, and cleaned two fish tanks. I even bought a new Canon color printer at WM.

I should have time lapsed me blowing all the pine needles off the cul de sac and then the leaves off the driveway. Next time!

This video also includes a TOU electric bill summary from Don. We really are saving $50 a month as Don projected.


Comments