Day 49 Tesla Ruby Catching Them All

The day started off earlier than I wanted and jam packed.  As if I didn't have enough to do to get out the door to take pictures at Guardian Angel, a Pokemon Go Moltres raid battle popped up close by. The boys and I hustled out the door, and I dropped the off at the gym in Fuquay. They battled hard and won but then couldn't catch him. Don came back and retrieved them, and I went on to Guardian Angel.

Linda and I took over 60 clothing pictures which is about our average. Woo hoo.

When I got home, the boys wanted to go out and play Pokemon again in search of the Moltres. We went to Bass Lake Park in Holly Springs, the Fuquay library, and a few other spots. Johnny and I got him, but Joey struck out. He  was bummed.

We'll try again tomorrow. I think Pokemon Go is good for families. It gets us out together, working towards a common goal, and meeting new people that we get to know and team up with. It does take up a lot of time when they have these special events, but I still think it's worth it.

Comments