Day 51 Tesla Ruby Service Recap

Lots of things going on today but still it was a slower day then some. I helped Joey go through his school backpack getting rid of the old stuff and putting in new school supplies. We had some help He's ready to go now after picking up a few things from Wal-Mart.

Johnny and I went to town, but before we headed out, I took some videos of the areas they serviced on Ruby yesterday to try to explain the service better:
Falcon wing seal/glass driver side
Trunk strut
Front bumper/sensors

I also looked at the software level that went on. The release notes have not changed the last 3 times. I wonder if the release is really changing or if they just aren't updating the notes. I know the release number at delivery, on 7/23, and as of today. TeslaFI helped out some.

v8.1 (17.22.46) at delivery
2017.28. c528869 7/23
2017.28.4 cf44833 8/4


I'll keep studying it.

Our Tae Kwon Do school had a family night tonight, so Don went with me and the boys. I had a great time. He seemed to have a good time too.

Comments