Day 54 Tesla Ruby School Survival

So, today was the boys' first day back to school. I got up at 5:30am, and they got up at 5:55am. We were out the door at 6:25am...right on time. I filled thermos bottles and made chicken wraps the night before, so packing lunches was quick. The cats were a little perplexed about why I was waking them up. They weren't as hungry as usual either, but I don't suppose they would have been happy with me if I didn't feed them before I left.

The drive into Raleigh was uneventful. Carpool line was easy. The boys got out and went in and I was a bit sad. On the way back to Fuquay, I stopped at Earp's Seafood and took a picture of Ruby by their fish/sea mural. Back in Fuquay, I played Pokemon Go a bit. It was raining by then. Poor Ruby got wet.
When I got home, Don was working on fixing our Samsung dishwasher. This unit is the worst dishwasher ever breaking done all the time due to being clogged up and not cleaning the dishes well.
Don has had it apart no less than 10 times in 4 years. Every time it takes more than an hour, but at least it works good as new when he's done with it...at least for a few months.

I got a short nap...not really long enough.

At 1:10 I headed back to WYMLA to get the boys. The boys were quite talkative in the car and it seemed that they had a good day. Joey needed a 5 subject notebook, so we stopped by Wal-Mart in Fuquay to get that.

Our former neighbor, Greg, stopped by to borrow a boogie board for the beach and to check out Ruby. Don and I enjoyed talking to him about EVs and showing off Ruby.

The boys and I also did Tae Kwon Do.

Comments