Day 55 Tesla Ruby Lives to Shop Another Day

I think we got over 3 inches of rain today. It was raining when we got up this morning, and it's still raining out there. Most of the day was light, but a few times, it came down pretty good.

I got the boys to school with no issues, and took a picture of Ruby near another mural in Raleigh. I intend for this to be a regular thing/theme assuming I can find more cool murals.

Back in Fuquay, I fought and lost a Zapdos Pokemon Go raid battle. I spent about 45 minutes with Donnie before heading out for the day again with Michelle to shop at GA and eat/grocery shop at Whole Foods.

Michelle and I always have a blast, and today was no different. A few finds at GA Fuquay and Apex plus a little bit of Pokemon Go playing. What luck catching a Snorlax today. The buffet at Whole Foods was good today, and the dashcam took a lime lapse of the parking lot as it rained.

The boys helped me unload the groceries, and then wee went to Fuquay to fight Zapdos and do a few errands. Johnny and I got Zapdos, but Joey didn't. Not fair!

The boys and I went to taekwondo, and aback at home, we all ate a carry out pizza from Whole Foods.

. Yum!

Comments