Day 58 Tesla Ruby A Trip Around the Globe

      Getting up at 5:30am on school days is really catching up with me. The boys aren't doing much better since they have to get up at 5:55am. I sure wish school started at 8:30am instead of 7:30am.
     
      After dropping the boys off, I stopped at a butterfly mural to take a picture of Ruby. I also went over to the big earth globe at the Nature Research Center/Natural Sciences Museum and took pictures of the globe and the EV charging stations out front. The museum had a Volt inside for a while where you could see the guys of the battery area. Cool.

      After that, I went to Smithfield, NC to get the replacement 20incheX20inch cement lid for the septic tank. It was broken during the cleaning yesterday.The guys loaded it up in Ruby easily, and I started my way back home. I did take some pics of Ruby with the Smithfield water tower.
 Back at home, the time passed all too quickly, and then I was off to pick the boys back up from school. I am used to them getting home at 3:30, so this is much earlier. So much for my afternoon nap LOL. I helped Johnny organize his school folders and label everything.
 

Comments