Day 60 Tesla Ruby A Change of Scenery

I spent most of the day packing up our 4th of July decorations, including the kitchen tablescape. I meant to do this at the end of July, but the boys kept me so busy during trackout that I just didn't get the chance. It felt good to get the clean-up behind me and to put out something new. The boys wanted me to put Halloween out already. Whoa! Not before middle of September at least! So, we have warm summer orange and teal blue with a hint of a fish scene.

Johnny and I also went to Holly Springs to Wal-Mart and the grocery store Harris Teeter. Johnny needed black gym shorts for school, and I wanted, or is that needed, some Califia almond milk coffee.

We saw an accident at Ralph Stephens Rd. and Piney Grove Wilbon Rd. WRAL reported on Friday afternoon that they'd already had 3 accidents at the updated traffic pattern. DOT added orange flags over top of the STOP signs, but apparently that didn't hep.

There is nifty time lapse from the dashcam while we were at Harris Teeter.

Don includes our weekly metrics.

https://youtu.be/RJf1hg1XyRI

Comments