Day 61 Tesla Ruby Buzzin' Around

We started off the week more tired than I would have liked. We got out the door with no problems, and I got the boys dropped off in plenty of time.

I took another picture of Ruby with a City of Raleigh mural. There are more:-) After playing a bit of Pokemon Go, I headed home for quiet time with Don.

Unfortunately, that turned into paying bills, making calls, researching a few things. 4 1/2 hours gone..poof.

Johnny was so tired on the way home that he fell asleep in the car. Poor kid. He was able to wake up when we got home, though, and get his homework done, so that's good.

We had yummy soft shell beef tacos for dinner, and then we headed out for Tae Kwon Do. Michelle and her family were there tonight. That always makes it more fun.

I set up Ruby to get a time lapse of the sunset.

 

Comments