Day 63 Tesla Ruby The Cat Taxi

I got the boys dropped off at school like usual, and then I headed to my chiropractor appointment. It makes sense to go after the school drop-off because the chiropractor's office is even farther north from home than the school.

We did make a Pokemon Go pitstop for a Mareep on the way to school:-)

I had wanted to take a picture of Ruby in front of a Pepsi mural, but the mural is in the Historic Oakwood neighborhood on a neighborhood street, and another car was parked there already. Maybe next time.

After the chiropractor's appointment, I rushed home to get the kittens, Midnight and Mittens, to the vet along with their mom Night Time. I managed to be on time, and the cats are all healthy.

I had about an hour at the  house before I had to go pick up the boys. Where does the time fly.

All day I had a sore throat, and my late afternoon, my nose was running too. Joey ditto. That's what happens when you don't get enough sleep and your immune system falters. I sure hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow.

Don took Johnny to Tae Kwon Do but Joey and I sat out. No sense getting others sick.

 

Comments