Day 65 Tesla Ruby Gets New Shoes

Friday, Friday...it's Friday at last. However, the boys have an early release day and get out at 11:40am.

I got the boys dropped off to school under a cloudy, low clouds type of morning. Then, I went to take a picture of Ruby next to the Mural at City Market in downtown Raleigh. I opened the falcon wing doors to take the picture, and then of course folks came over to talk to me which I don't mind. I caught a shot of the one guy taking a picture of Ruby. He'd never seen anything like her. One of the other gentlemen was familiar with Tesla and ludicrous mode.

After I got home, Don and I headed back out pretty quick to go to the New Balance shoe store to get a new pair of running shoes. We got to talking about several things along the way including the lack of a rain sensor on MX AP2 cars. We also talked about EVTV with Jack Rickard. You should check the show out sometime. It's all about EV conversions with guy stuff mixed in.
http://evtv.me/

Don and I had some time to kill, so we drove around Raleigh and found the Lincoln Theater. There's a huge mural of a Lincoln being driven by President Lincoln. The lighting was all wrong and there were cars in the way. I'll try again another day.

I put the G7X Mark II on a tripod in the back of Ruby for the ride home from school. You can't really see Joey and Johnny and the cabin is a bit dark, but it's an interesting perspective. I could also stand ot raise it up a bit next time.

Don and I made a trip in the 2004 GMC Envoy to the landfill. No trash in Ruby! We got eggs and drove past the new High School being build in Willow Spring too.

Back at home, we crashed for a nap. My cold is worse:-(

Comments