Day 66 Tesla Ruby Date Night Chauffer




I didn't get going very early today. I'm still not feeling well, and we slept in to catch up on the sleep we missed on school days this week.

When I finally did get going, I had issues. First, I was missing my camera card. Second, the dashcam was giving me errors. I thought I had both issues fixed, but tonight I found out I didn't have any dashcam footage. Bummer. I especially wanted the time lapse footage of the sky while we were eating dinner.

I went into Guardian Angel but didn't spot anything today.

I went into Wal-Mart and got all the things on my list except rubber feet like the kind on a cutting board.

I also got to talk to someone in the WM parking lot about EVs. He was quite the knowledgeable guy and I was happy to answer some of his quetions about Ruby.

After going home and unloading, Don and I went ot Los Tres Magueyes for dinner Don had fish tacos and I had a huge quesadilia. Yum!

To complete date night, we went to Home Depot and found those rubber feet LOL.

Comments