Day 68 Tesla Ruby Eclipse Experience

This morning, I got the boys dropped off with no problems. The low clouds were burning off in downtown Raleigh, but when I got back to Fuquay, it was RALLY foggy./

I stopped at Krispy Kreme for a dozen oft heir chocolate glaazed/eclipse doniuts. I got to watch them on a food conveyor belt which was really neat.

I also stopped at Home Depot to pink up an item for Don. It was a Ryobi Inflator.

Back gt hone, Don and I had a couple of donuts a piece. Double yum!

Don and I rested for a while and then headed back into Raleigh. Joey was so excited to see the eclipse. We drove a few miles out of town and pulled over in Garner to watch the show. My Canon 70D had no issues using the filter box Don made for it yesterday.n Don had also mounted our glssses on pie platees.
The eclipse was amazing! I took a new picture every few minutes and was able to compile then into a slide show/animation/time lapse.

Comments