Day 69 Tesla Ruby Ties the Knot

Tuesday is of course shopping day with Michelle. Don's willingness to pick up the boys from school in the afternoon allows us to go and enjoy ourselves. Our route is a bit limited since the Whole Foods trip isn't optional. I get a farm order there on Tuesday afternoons, and I have to pick it up promptly. Plus, we enjoy going to GA and seeing what's new.

The fall stuff is just coming out. Can't wait until it swings into full gear. Put some more dashcam time lapses in the video today (GA Fuquay, GA Apex, Whole Foods). I just love the cloud movement.

We didn't buy a lot of items in quantity today at GA, but we did find several things that made going in worthwhile. I love the little cat with whiskers pin.

Whole Foods had a cool moon/alien decorated cake. I was tempted if it hadn't been for it being just yellow. We like chocolate or carrot;-)

I helped a few people in the Fuquay Pokemon FB group catch a Lapris this morning.

So tomorrow is well-dressed Wednesday a school. Polo shirts are replaced by a shirt and a tie. Don worked with the boys to learn how to tie a tie knot tonight. I had him teach me too.

 

Comments