Day 70 Tesla Ruby Well-Dressed Wednesday

On Wednesdays, the boys have to wear a white shirt and tie to school instead of a polo. Johnny/middle school has a green tie and Joey/high school has a green and gold striped tie. It took a few extra minutes to get out the door this morning as the boys tried to get that tie just right.

After dropping the boys off, I went to my chiropractor's appointment which is north of the school and therefore even farther away from the house. I go to one so far away because Dr. Barnes is the best!
He's part of the Maximized Living organization, and he does nutrition and lifestyle counseling on top of the adjustments.

I headed back to Fuquay and went to the UPS store to get copies of certain documents for the boys' passports. I played Pokemon Go for a bit.

Back at the house, I did just a few chores and then crashed for a nap for well over 90 minutes. I needed it!

The Bjorn Nyland video we watched is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLKNu-mfkIc
You should also check out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDJSzBSprM
I tried out tow mode today and don't have that bug.

After picking up the boys, we went to drop off their passport paperwork. There was a slight kink having to go to the Willow Springs Post Office and then to Angier, but we got everything handled.

No sooner did we get home, and it started raining and boy did it rain. That's good, we needed it, and the rain ushered in some noticeably cooler air.

The boys and I took the Honda Odyssey mini van to taekwondo. It's always humorous to try to get used to a non Tesla vehicle again LOL.



Comments