Day 73 Tesla Ruby Neuse River Trail

Joey and I didn't know that we had a 10am taekwondo class to go to this morning until we were handed our black belt candidate package last night. Not a big deal, but it did have us getting up and going out a bit earlier than expected this morning.

We practiced the first 3 forms, IL Jang, Ee Jang, and Sam Jang. We've learned these before, but it's a lot to keep straight and be able to do on demand.

Joey and I stayed for the regular Saturday AM class too. So, we exercised plenty this morning:-)

Later in the day, Don and I headed over to the Raleigh Waste Water Treatment Plant sunflower field just to see. We saw a terrible accident scene on Hwy. 70. I sure hope everyone was OK.  The sunflower, unfortunately, were definitely done for the year. However, we walked about 2 miles total on the Neuse River Greenway Trail. It is a lovely trail. We enjoyed the architecture of the bridges, saw a bunch of damselflies, saw a few butterflies and most exciting passion flower vine.

We had a small incident with Ruby. She started putting out odd sounds from the speaker. We rebooted the center display, and the noise went away as we'd read on the FB Model X Owner's Group.

Don and I stopped by Ball's Berries and Produce on way home. He wanted more muscadine grapes. I took a picture of Ruby by the NC Agriculture sign, and we showed Mr. Ball the Tesla. He was quite interested in the technology with lots of good questions.

Back at home, I grilled steaks, and we enjoyed TV as I worked on this video.

 

Comments