Day 75 Tesla Ruby Poses With the Cat

Today was pretty routine. That is, I dropped the kids off at school at the usual time, kept myself busy while they were at school, picked them up at the usual time, and went to Tae Kwon Do. Oh and played Pokemon Go and did chores and played with the cats and napped with Don:-) Never a dull moment.

This morning, I sought out a huge cat mural at C. Grace which is a jazz club in downtown Raleigh. There was another mural close-by that I stopped and took pictures with as well.

I cleaned out my closet today too. That was 90 minutes of busy work and decisions, decisions about what to keep or give away. What comes from Guardian Angel eventually ends back at Guardian Angel.

I made our first fall meal of chuck roast with carrots and Brussel sprouts on the side.

By September 9th, we have to know 4 forms for Tae Kwon Do. It's hard not to mix them up. Joey and I will need more practice (despite what he says;-)

The one odd thing the car did today was go out of adaptive cruise in a place on the road where it normally works and remove the road lines, circle speed limit, and wheel circle all from the display for what seemed like a full minute. I've seen it lose the lines or remove the circle or wheel for a much shorter duration. This was just different. I'll monitor.

Don did a really nice job on the lawn.

We are hurting for those poor folks in Texas with Harvey...  I went through Hugo in Charlotte and Fran in Raleigh. After Fran, we didn't have power for 7 days and it was hot and miserable taking down trees with no way to take a shower other than a dip in the neighbor's pool LOL. But we didn't have to deal with any flooding on our property. Both storms dropped about 10" total in 24 hours but the flooding was much more localized. I can't even begin to imagine the horror of 20+ inches of rain like Harvey has dropped.

Comments