Day 77 Tesla Ruby The Designated Driver

We had some fun this morning singing and dancing before I left for school with the boys. Just trying to wake us up:-)

It was well-dressed Wednesday! I went to my chiropractor.

I went to take pictures of Ruby with the mural at Nicklepoint Brewery. It's an interesting mix of cyborg, gears, and a maze of brewing equipment.

I also tried to find the site of the new Raleigh Tesla Supercharger. Supposedly, it is going to be at a Sheetz at North Hills (Mall). I had no luck. No Sheetz, no sign of a Sheetz under construction, no Coming Soon sign, not even a lot big enough in that area to put in a large gas station with 14 supercharger stalls. Hmmmm.  I check out a Sheetz 5 or so miles away at Millbrook Green Road. I don't see enough space there to add 14 supercharger stalls either. The 14 number comes from the Reddit article that was passed around on our local G+ group today. I guess time will tell where and when. I mean, it's not like I would use it more than a few times a year. We charge at home locally. I have to say that I hope they are wrong about North Hills. I don't think it's the best location to serve all of Raleigh and people just passing through. I like South Saunders Street at I440 near the Red Roof Inn. Others in our local group like Cary Crossroads Mall.

I picked up the boys with no issues. No taekwondo tonight. Johnny did extra homework and was busy for over 2 hours. Poor kid but he puts in his time to make something of himself and I really like that.

Oh, and I can't forget! Ruby hit 5000 miles today. Woo hoo!

 

Comments