Day 78 Tesla Ruby Tardy for School

The boys were late to school this morning because of an accident on Hwy 401 at Old Stage Road. Looked like a fender bender, and hopefully it was not an injury accident. I feel for the people involved and everyone affected by the delay.

The boys got out of the car t 7:37AM which is two minutes late for school. The normal entry door was locked, and they had to go around to the front and check into the office. Oops. Nothing I could do about it. The boys were a bit stressed. We don't have a history of being late, but with the long, commute drive, accidents and things that can go wrong, it's no surprise. Joey or I should check Google Maps and Waze on our phones at 6:15AM to look for delays. There are a few alternate routes we could take.

I had a good day at Guardian Angel Thrift taking pictures for the online store. I made good progress again this week.

I picked up the boys with no issues. They were excited about getting candy as a bribe to vote for various students for student council. I wasn't thrilled, but it was OK. It wasn't THAT much candy.

Johnny had sooooooo much homework tonight. He worked from 4PM to 9PM stopping briefly for supper and missing taekwondo. He was sooooo tired.


Joey and I did go to taekwondo for our black belt class. It was intense!

 

Comments