Day 101 Tesla Ruby Family Time on a Saturday

Joey and I went to Taekwondo at 10AM to practice our poomsae (forms). We just know forms 5-8 for another pretest next Saturday.

Afterward, we got together with 3 other Pokemon Go players to turn a couple of gyms blue and purple for a suicide prevention run that's happening in town tomorrow. Remembering Ryan... We had fun and felt like we did something good.

Don has a report today about our most recent Electric Bill and our TOU savings.

Back at home, the kids were dying to put out more Halloween decorations. This time I had the time, energy, and it wasn't too hot. Johnny put up two more inflatables, and Joey and I put out scarecrows and "hands."

I helped Joey with a homework assignment that made use of creating a video in WeVideo which is what I use for these VLOGs.

Joey and I went to GA late in the day to look at the Halloween stuff. We had a fun, short outing.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.




Comments