Day 104 Tesla Ruby Mom's Day Out

Thankfully Michelle and I were free and clear to have our normal shopping day today.

I got the boys off to school like normal. It was drizzling just a little bit which is always a bummer, but it's been over a week since Ruby was washed now, so I guess it's not so bad. I had a little time with Don and then took off for Guardian Angel Fuquay where Michelle met me.

I didn't find much in Fuquay today, but Michelle found a few things. We stopped at Starbucks to refuel:-) Later at Guardian Angel Apex, we both found a ton of stuff. Johnny got Minion PJs/Halloween costume. I found some vintage Pepsi Looney Tunes character glasses circa 1976. It was a good time!

It was so good we were really late to Whole Foods Cary. We ate sushi and then flew through the store loading up my groceries. Michelle got two wart pumpkins:-)

Meanwhile, Don was picking up the boys from school. Johnny shot some video on his iPad mini.

I decided to go pick up Ariel and Connor at school and then take Michelle back to her car so she wouldn't be the last mom in carpool. No mom wants to be THE last mom. Plus, I thought Ariel and Connor would enjoy a ride in Ruby which they did.

Johnny modeled his Minion PJs. They fit! I made homemade pizza, and we watched DVR'ed Scorpions.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments