Day 107 Tesla Ruby Return From Service

After dropping the boys off at school in Silver Fang, I went to Tesla Service and picked up Ruby.  As it turns out, they needed to take her back to the shop to fix the second twisted middle row seatbelt and to double check the driver's door window. They had fixed the squeak, but Don wanted them to double check that the glass wasn't scratched from all the rubbing and to make sure there wouldn't be any more marks on the window.  A short time later I was on my way.

I was going to volunteer for Junior Achievement/career day at the boys' school, but it had gotten too late in the day. I ended up going to the Whole Foods on Wade Avenue and having some lunch and picking up a few things I forgot on Tuesday.

After I had the boys, we stopped at Guardian Angel, and Johnny and I went in to look at the Halloween Decorations. Johnny really wanted that pumpkin inflatable, but we have so many already.

We also went to Tae Kwon Do for our regular Friday evening class.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

 

Comments