Day 108 Tesla Ruby Surprise Destination

I went to my 2nd Black Belt pretest first thing this morning. Good news. I passed! I made some mistakes, and I wasn't totally happy with my routine, but I was glad to get through it.

Don had told me not to hang out in town long...he wanted to go someplace but it was kindof a secret. So, I went straight home and got changed.

Turns out, he wanted to take me to a mill just east of Clayton, NC which was about an our drive away. The reviews said that there were great photo opportunities there, and he wanted to help me find a good photo op. As it turns out, it wasn't much of a photo op, but it's the thought that counts. We enjoyed the ride and then ended up at the NC State Farmer's Market to order our Thanksgiving turkey from Rainbow Meadow Farms and to eat seafood at the NC Seafood Restaurant. We shared a shrimp, scallop, and flounder platter which is huge and plenty for the two of us.

We walked off dinner by going around the farmer's market.

The driver profiles and key fobs gave me a bit of issue today first thing but then seemed to be fine. 'll continue to monitor.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments