Day 80 Tesla Ruby Cruisin' on a Saturday Afternoon

The boys headed off to their dad's house this am. They were originally going last night, but the severe weather changed plans. I miss them when they are gone and also enjoy a slight break..it's a double edged sword.

Don and I enjoyed getting caught up on Tesla YouTube videos after the left. I headed to town to check out the storm damage and browse at Guardian Angel. I ended up driving to Angier and Willow Spring and then back to Fuquay...a nice little 15 mile loop. Mostly what I saw was what I saw in our own driveway which was leaf and pine needle debris.

Back in Fuquay, I did shop at Guardian Angel. I find it relaxing to go on a treasure hunt. I didn't find too much today...just a bench cushion for the cats for outside. I did however enjoy talking with several of the ladies that work up there. It was fun to socialize with them for a bit.

I noticed the N&S train on the tracks in Fuquay and pulled in to take a time lapse video. I had plenty to do on my other devices while the G7X Mark II Canon
http://amzn.to/2gtRWG1
and the DDpai M6 Plus dashcam
http://amzn.to/2wtzIgX
recorded. Both create excellent time lapses.


I stopped in at the Hook and Cleaver for cocktail shrimp and also got some bacon burgers and pimento cheese spread. Yum!

Don did a great job blowing the debris off our driveway with our Ego battery powered blower. You have never seen a real blower in action until you've felt the force of this blower. Highly recommend. http://amzn.to/2eubrxB

 

Comments