Day 81 Tesla Ruby Just a Slow Sunday

Nothing special going on today. Just a slow morning around the house with a good breakfast followed by a short shopping trip to town by myself. I tried to capture a Raikou Legendary Pokemon while I was out but no luck. A got cat food at Wal-Mart. The most interesting thing today was that I spotted a Polaris Slingshot autocycle in the Wal-Mart parking lot. What an interesting vehicle. 1 rear wheel with 2 front wheels and no roof. I thought it was cool but would have been ore impressed if it were electric. The boys came home at 5pm, and we had homemade pizza and watched BattleBots. See...just a slow
Sunday.

            


Instagram:
TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter:
TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug:
http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code:
donald8803
You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments