Day 82 Tesla Ruby No Labor Just Relax

The boys were out of school today for the Labor Day holiday. We all enjoyed sleeping in for an extra day. Unfortunately, we discovered that we didn't have enough/the normal amount of eggs for breakfast. After I practiced my Tae Kwon Do Poomsae (forms) for about 30 minutes, Johnny and I headed to town to get eggs and play Pokemon Go. I thought we'd go to the Holly Springs Harris Teeter (north) and then circle back through Fuquay Main Street. However, my Pokemon Go Facebook group was calling folks down to Angier (south), so we altered our plans. We really got lucky and met up with 10+ players and played two Raiku battles and then two more popped up very close by for a total of 4 battles. Johnny and I ended up catching him, but we didn't have any luck catching him for Joey who stayed home to socialize with his friends and play the Switch.

We did manage to stay on task enough to get eggs and a few other things at the grocery store Harris Teeter.

We had burgers and ice cream for our holiday meal. Even though I can cook on our gas grill almost all year long here in NC, it's still the appropriate and yummy end of summer Labor Day meal.

Instagram:
TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter:
TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug:
http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code:
donald8803
You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.


Comments