Day 83 Tesla Ruby Shopping, a Birthday, and Homework

We did some basic hurricane prep today. Don took the gas in the portable gas cans and put it in the xB, then he filled up the xB and the portable gas cans. He also filled up our two spare propane tanks. Irma is tracking more west now, but we're prepared. We've been through NC hurricanes before including Fran in 1996 when I went without power for 7 days. We do have a small generator. Don also went to the landfill and got eggs.

Michelle had a birthday on Saturday, and I had some presents for her today including a mermaid wine glass and bottle stopper. Michelle and I shopped at GA Fuquay and Apex as well as Whole Foods like usual for a Tuesday. I found the cutest Cat on a Sled doll. How exciting.

Michelle and I had sushi at Whole Foods. Just the shrimp and avocado, cucumber rolls. I don't do the heavy duty sushi like Michelle normally would. Back at home, I had a short nap before we went to Tae Kwon Do. Thankfully, I am doing better with my forms. We have our first black belt pretest on Saturday.

 Johnny forgot a fairly large homework assignment that was due tomorrow for science. Amongst other things and spanning over 90 minutes, Joey and I helped him write a rap song and sing it. Hilarious!!! 

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

 If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments