Day 84 Tesla Ruby Hiccups

There are kindof 3 problems I talk about in today's video.
1. Doors menu doesn't pop up when I put Ruby in park. This is new and started a day or so ago.
2. Driver door tries to shut before I get out of the car and the car goes from Park to Off. This is definitely new.
3. Driver door does not close when I walk away with the key fob or auto present when I approach. This has been happening for a full day every 10 days or so.

So, I sent some video to the Service Center and talked to my contact there. As a software engineer, I get how it can be hard to diagnose a moving problem.

I went to Wal-Mart to replenish our emergency water supply. The shelves were almost empty.

I cooked a nice meal for dinner...bottom round roast, Brussel sprouts, and cauliflower mash.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.


Comments