Day 86 Tesla Ruby A Quilt, No Fridge, and a Tour

Leaving town this morning up Hwy 401, I just really wanted to accelerate fast...foiled by traffic again.

After dropping the boys off, I headed over to the quilt mural, part of the Raleigh Murals Project,
http://raleighmuralsproject.com/
at Boulted Bread.
https://www.boultedbread.com/
I couldn't angle Ruby the way I wanted, but I did get a picture. Boulted bread uses organic, healthy grains, and I did pick up a couple of goodies for me and Donnie. 

Back at home, Donnie was done with his run and a few chores. He finished watching the DVR'ed Chiefs/Patriotis NFL game. Patriots lost:-) No undefeated season this year! Needless to say, we don't pull for Brady
Don washed Ruby after the game. She looks so much better!

I was in the kitchen cleaning the counter and refrigerator so our refrigerator delivery would go smoothly. 

When the delivery guys arrived, they had a ginormous truck. No way were they going to make it up the driveway, so they pulled out and backed back in. Before they took our old fridge out, they uncrated the new fridge. Oh no! There was a huge dent in one of the doors. We refused delivery. And, I'm bummed to say that 9/18 is the next possible delivery date. Boo!

Don drove with me to get the boys so we could spend some time together and to cheer me up about the fridge. It worked:-)

The boys and I went to Tae Kwon Do class at 5:30 and saw Master Kim, owner with his wife Master Lee, in the parking lot after class. He was VERY interested in the Tesla and had lots of questions. I took him for a short test drive and did a 0-60 that threw him back in his seat LOL. Johnny loved spending the extra time with Master Kim. I even let him sit int he driver's seat.


Comments