Day 88 Tesla Ruby And so it begins...

Today was a slow day. Everyone needs a slow day sometimes.

Johnny and I did a bit of Halloween decorating. Yep, we start early at our house. And, the boys aren't here next weekend. I've got to fit it in when I can. Johnny and I put out the Annalee elves, spooky village, and a few other items.

Johnny and I also went to town to Guardian Angel Thrift, Yellow House Gifts, and Wal-Mart. Johnny found a huge bag of Lego Bionicle bricks for $20 at Guardian Angel. He used his allowance and was super excited. Yellow House had a lot of Christmas items up already. I was surprised. They did have some fall but not like I figured. I took a bunch of pictures which was my main reason for going in. At Wal-Mart, Johnny enjoyed looking at the inflatables. I picked up a Jack Skeleton for Michelle. We have several Halloween inflatables, and Johnny is excited about putting them up...after Irma.

State Farm had a tent set up in the Home Depot parking lot apparently to do estimates for all the people with hail damage from the storm a week ago. Johnny also helped me update the gel clings on the windows for fall. They are pretty and keep the birds from flying into the windows.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments