Day 90 Tesla Ruby The Bargain Hunter

We had remnants of Irma in the form of a steady rain for a good part of the morning. I hated to get Ruby dirty... Don said not to worry because he'll be cleaning her up for the Drive Electric Week event on 9/16 in RTP anyway.

Johnny is soooooo tired. This schedule is hard on all of us. None of us is getting enough sleep.

I got the boys dropped off at school okay and came straight home to spend some time with Donnie. We watched the DVR'ed Broncos Chargers game. The Broncos were looking so good but then almost gave the game away. Thankfully they were able to hang on and win.

I met Michelle at Guardian Angel Fuquay, and we did our usual shopping there, at GA Ape, and at Whole Foods Cary. We make a nice circular route to hit those spots in the time allotted while the kids are at school. Don makes this work because he picks the boys up from WYMLA.

I was disappointed that they didn't have more Halloween and fall items out yet. Hopefully soon! Nothing I need in particular...just love to look. We definitely found some bargains. I didn't do a good job of photographing them today, though...oops.

Back at home, the boys unloaded the groceries, and Joey filled me in on the iPhone announcements. Johnny worked hard on his homework, and I make spaghetti squash and meatballs...enough for lunches tomorrow.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments