Day 91 Tesla Ruby Ready for Business

Like every other day, today was a busy day for several reasons. After dropping off the boys at school, I had to go to both the chiropractor and the dentist and before lunch. Everything worked out and I was on time everywhere thank goodness.

I had a few hours home with Donnie before I had to go get the boys from school. I swear, I'm averaging less than 3 hours at home during their school day, and it's just not enough. Today I worked on business cards for Don and I to use when talking to folks about Ruby. Specifically, these are for the Drive Electric event we are attending this coming Saturday, but really, we can use them anytime we talk to folks and want to give out our info.
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1024

I had a bit of trouble with the printer, but I sorted it out. If you ever need labels of any kind, you can now create them online at Avery.com and then still print them at home. It's easy!

No Tae Kwon Do tonight. We are going Monday, Thursday, and Friday this week...well and Saturday AM form practice too. That allowed extra time for Johnny to work on homework, for me to cook and us to enjoy hamburgers, and for extra time with the kitties.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments