Day 94 Tesla Ruby Drive Electric Event



So today was the day. Don and I went to our local National Drive Electric Week event at Research Triangle Headquarters in RTP. The event went from 10-3, and we were there from about 10-4. At the end, we got to test drive a Chevy Bolt. Exciting although in my wildest dreams a Model 3 would have made an appearance at the event.

We had an awesome day meeting a few of our YouTube viewers and a whole bunch of other EV enthusiasts.

There were over 40 cars at this event. Although many of them were Teslas including a roadster, many other EVs were represented.

We got to meet fellow Tesla YouTuber Model X Be Tripping. If you haven't already checked out his channel, you can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQSNdHNgknQ1XsS8eBUs2tQ
A special thanks for allowing me to include you and your Ruby twin in my video today. Yep, his car is the multicoat red with white seats (although the older style).

I loved the other vanity plates especially the TESLAISH on a Nissan Leaf.

I'll post a separate video with the complete test drive video of our Bolt experience. It was too long to include in it's entirety in this video.

My favorite Ruby visitor today was Lola. A special thanks to her for letting me put her on video too.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments