Day 95 Tesla Ruby Holiday Planning

Finally a morning where we could sleep in. Tux was happily sound asleep out back when I got up and Panther up front. Whew.

Don enjoyed his paper and coffee. I worked on the Bolt test drive video.

I headed up to Wal-Mart to get ink for our printer. Unfortunately, they were out of stock on just the pack I needed.

I had another self present hiccup. Could this one have been caused by Don driving the car yesterday with his car and profile? Not sure.

I tried to call Don from the car bluetooth. It didn't find him in my contacts. Geez! He's my husband. Of course he is in there. Twice. I created a My Husband contact now. Should work!

Guardian Angel had put out a bunch of Halloween stuff. I was thrilled to check out the new items!
Don, Joey, and I watched the Broncos Cowboys football game. Great offensive game for the Broncos. Loved the pick 6 by Aquib Talib at the end.

Went ahead and got my holiday Christmas Show Easter egg video while it's still available, mirrors are messed up anyway, and Ruby was clean. Took us three tries and the slight incline in front of our garage caused the passenger door not to shut on it's own. I ended up inside the car on the passenger floor so I could reach out and grab it in LOL. Whatever works! I plan to put up the full video on Black Friday to kick off the official Christmas season.

Back to the school commute tomorrow. And, our refrigerator is being delivered!

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments