Day 96 Tesla Ruby Chillin on a Summer Afternoon

I started to worry that Tux had an infection Sunday evening, and by this morning I was really worried. He and Panther had a fight early Saturday AM. I thought they were both OK, but it's hard to see tiny nail and teeth puncture wounds. At any point, I got him in to the vet today where she gave him an antibiotic shot, a prednisone shot, and some more meds for an upset digestive system.

Our new Samsung refrigerator also got delivered. It has 4 doors and the Showcase and Flex Zone. I have the bottom right configured for refridge. We don't need much freezer space in the house with the chest freezer in the garage. The two strong men who delivered it were pretty impressive with the massive harness strap they used to lift the refrigerators. They did haul our old refridge off.

The boys and I went to taekwondo. Master Kim really worked on our kicking footwork for the black belt test.

Back at home, we had an awesome roast chicken.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments