Day 97 Tesla Ruby Get Your Spook On

Tux is feeling much better today. Good call on taking him to the vet for meds I think. I was so glad to get the normal vocal and affectionate greeting this morning.

Tuesday is shopping day with Michelle! But...her son and then also her daughter were sick today, so she wasn't able to make it. I was bummed, but it couldn't be helped of course. To console her, I took pictures and sent lots of messages along the way and ended up with a couple of bags of stuff for her too.

It was hard to juggle shopping, video taking, messaging, and picture taking. I had my hands full.

I found an awesome cat house bed for the cats today, two Halloween kitchen hand towels black cat themed of course, a Halloween blanket, 3 Halloween owl figurines, and a couple of shirts. There was probably something else, but that's most of it.

Whole Foods has reduced the price on my spaghetti sauce by 20 cents with an Amazon sign saying so. That's good I guess. Lots of spooky decorated items in the bakery.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.


Comments