Day 98 Tesla Ruby Creativity Rules

Today was another busy day. It started out behind with us leaving the house way late. I choked on my vitamins, and it took me a few minutes to recover:-(

I was relieved that the boys were not tardy for school. I headed to my chiropractor appointment. I always feel better afterward.

From there, I went to the Brueggers Bagels on Wade Avenue to check out yet another mural.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get Ruby near it for a picture. I did, however, go into Whole Foods to browse and pick up a few things I forgot yesterday.

Back at home, I set out to decorate our kitchen table for Halloween while Don mowed the lawn.

 After I picked up the boys at school, we went to Great Clips so they could get a haircut. Joey in particular is pleased with his haircut. Johnny and I put up three Halloween inflatables at home. There are more... Maybe Saturday. We also made a Pokemon Go run to Fuquay to help out a fellow player trying to get all purple Pokemon in a gym in support of Alzheimer's aware day.

Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney
Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

If you feel like our videos have helped you with your decision to buy a Model X or a Model S, please consider using our referral code: donald8803 You can get $1000 off and free super charging. Don and I don't currently have any referrals.

Comments